mancave

Friday, August 13, 2010

Lucky Me!

On Wednesday, I ordered some packaging supplies from one of my favourite Etsy sellers, the lovely Odette of packagesandstrings. I was lucky enough to have been her 100th customer at this shop, and so she said she'd pop in a special surprise with my order. Now, any of you who have ordered from either of Odette's shops, packagesandstrings or swannandsmerlin, will know that her items are beautiful and her attention to detail in packing up orders is AMAZING!

So, I always look forward to receiving my order but I knew this one was going to be special... I was SO delighted when I received it in the post this morning, I nearly grabbed it out of Mr.Postman's hand! Here's what had me so excited :)

This girl really knows how to make me smile - lots buttons and strings for me to play with! I'm really looking forward to making rings out of some of these buttons, especially the red fabric covered one, it's so cute!


Everything I received is so lovely, I just want to say a big THANKS to Odette, and invite you all to go and take a look at her shops. You'll find pretty packing tapes, baker's twine, glassine bags and more at packagesandstrings, and if you're looking for a very sweet way to let your loved ones know you're thinking of them, check out swannandsmerlin!

5 comments:

  1. I shop there too and I Love getting items from her!!! packaging = AMAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I tell myself some day I'll have such pretty and well thought-out packaging as Odette's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay beth, this is a lovely post! i was so thrilled i had to drag my husband from what he's doing just so i can show your blog, pronto. :)

    i'm very happy you like your loot, buyers like you who appreciates the little details keep me going. xx

    p.s. rebecca, thanks, you rock too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I love odette's packaging too - looks like you have a fan club Missy! I can't wait to see what you do with red button Beth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delighted you liked it Odette -
    And other members of your fan club joined in too!
    Tanya for now the red button is pinned to my notice board, but I have a feeling it's soon going to be made into an extra special button ring I'll keep for myself ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails