mancave

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cinco de Mayo

Oh I just love the idea of a Mexican barbecue party. Thinking about margaritas, burritos and bunting make me want to put a flower (or even better, TanyaMac's happy hairband!) in my hair and dance around! Anyone know a good Mariachi band?

These are some of my favourite Etsy picks on the Mexican fiesta theme. Aren't those crochet cacti by acrudele the cutest things ever?! I'd love these for my sun room. We put up some bunting like aymujer's in there last week, and it feels so bright and festive. I think propeller's cheery little gift tags would be gorgeous on party favours, or even strung together as a garland.

Now all we need is a sunny day!

Featured items:
1. Remington Rae's Fiesta Earrings by octaviabloom
2. Papel Picado Banners by aymujer
3. Green Lampwork Bracelet by lightkeeping
4. Green, Turquoise and Red Crochet Applique Circles by AnnieDesign
5. Handbuilt Porcelain Trays by clayswan
6. Day Glo Flo Happy Hairband by TanyaMac
7. Puffball Ocean Blue Gift Tags by propeller
8. Ah Fiesta Necklace by VOimpressions
9. Cacti Trio by acrudele

3 comments:

  1. Oh, makes me want enjoy hot sun, bright colors and tasty cocktails:)
    Thank you so much for featuring my bracelet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sensational splash of colour on this grey day. Just gorgeous! Thanks for including my puffball tags, I'm delighted to be included. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw cheers Beth! These gorgeous picks make me want to break out the sunglasses and do the macarena!! lol! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails